Hair Transplant in Women
Hair Transplant in Women: Though scalp hair is very important to both men and women, it doesn’t hurt the same way when it is falling out. Hair loss is very devastating in women because it is a source of beauty and perhaps hair is accredited for helping women achieve their targets.
How women view hair transplant procedures
Women have been hesitant in having hair transplants due to the belief that they are meant for men. Though that stands, they, at last, give hair transplant procedures a try by going in for the FUE technique. The impressing and permanent results that they also see in men and a few women after a hair transplant also encourage them
What is hair transplant in Women?
A Hair Transplant in women doesnâ€™t differ from that of men. So, it is a procedure where hair is extracted from the donor area and implanted into the small incisions made in the recipient area on the scalp. There are also two techniques used, i.e. FUT and FUE. The hair transplant technique is selected depending on the type of hair loss that a woman is affected by.
It is also important to note that women highly go in for facial hair restoration for example eyebrows and eyelashes. Some of the types of hair loss in women are;
- Female pattern baldness
- Traction Alopecia
- Alopecia that develops after a trauma or a surgery and
- Scarring Alopecia
The difference between hair loss and hair transplant in males and females
- The way men lose their hair is different from that of women. In women, it is obvious thinning from the beginning and it spreads to the nearby parts of the scalp.
- In women, there is no permanent donor region when it comes to hair transplants yet in men, there will always be a donor area regardless of the extent of hair loss. This makes hair transplant procedures complicated in women because they might have little hair restored. In the same manner, body hair transplant in men is possible, whereas in women it is not possible
- Women are hardly faced with a receding hairline. It only appears in men while in women, their front hair is usually preserved.
The procedure of women hair transplant in India
Due to the fact that women have their type of hair loss, care and attention are extremely applied throughout the entire procedure.
1. Harvesting hair follicles
Grafts are harvested with a minimum transaction to protect the grafts and the donor area. Normally, no shaving of the scalp is done before a hair transplant in a woman. The grafts are well-preserved and maximally utilized to avoid wastage.
2. Transplanting of the grafts
The main aim here is to have natural and pleasing results. So, the grafts are implanted into the small incisions made in the recipient area while observing the right angle and direction of the existing hair.
3. After the procedure
- Postoperative guidelines are given to a patient
- The transplanted hair will fall out after 3 weeks and new hair will grow after 4 months.
- In less than a year, a woman will have a fuller head
Advantages of hair transplant procedures in women
- It is a permanent solution to hair loss in women
- The results are natural and good looking
- Various treatments can be used to increase the strength of the hair and its volume
- It restores the beauty of a woman, which increases herself confidence
Reasons to choose ASG Hair Transplant Centre
- ASG Hair Transplant centre has conducted numerous hair transplant procedures in both men and women
- Experts and qualified technicians are willing dedicated to the patients to put an end to hair loss
- There is a sure deal of good and inspiring results after every hair transplant procedure