Hair is everyone’s best friend whether it’s a boy or a girl. Everyone loves making different hairstyles according to the outfits they are wearing. For girls, Braids, fish style, messy bun are every girl’s go-to hairstyle.
For boys, quiff, blowout, messy medium. Everyone is fond of their hair. What if one day you came to know that hair is falling? You will become bald? This is the worst dream one will see. Don’t you worry about it? Hair transplant treatment is considered as the best choice to solve the issue of hair loss. People know about it but are still scared of doing it. There are myths about it.
So many questions will be running in minds when we hear hair transplant. Is it safe? How long does the transplanted hair last? It will look Natural or not? How many different types of hair transplant are there?. This article will solve all your queries regarding the hair transplant.
There are two types of Hair Transplant i.e. FUSS and FUE
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS)
In this, the surgeon will remove the strip of skin from the area and close the incision with stitches. After that, they will use a microscope to separate the area and insert hair follicles into desired areas.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
In this, stitches are not required. During the surgery, the hair follicles are taken individually and then transplanted where hair growth is less.
Both the techniques are fruitful. But the question arises will they last? Will these hairs will stick it to head forever or not? So don’t worry. Here are a few things you should know about it are:
- Makeup needs touch-ups so here we are talking about hair transplant. Sometimes, what happens in some areas of your scalp is not thick enough and it will look so unnatural at times. They also need touch-ups to look natural again.
- For this procedure, you need a well-experienced surgeon. If your surgeon is skilled then he can make you look young again.
- Many patient’s hairs looks good after so many years also. But they also face the problem with the volume of hair. After passing years, thining can occur with them as well.
- After doing the hair transplant, the patient should follow the instructions given by the doctor. He/ She should strictly follow the diet, exercise intrusted bt doctor.
- Pain, swelling, bleeding, infection are some of the side effects which patients can face. But don’t worry for the time being only.