In this growing age of technology, it also plays a vital role in the beauty and makeover industry. The unwanted hairs are like a shame for girls, and they do not feel much confidence with body hair as they want smooth and clear skin for this. Some opt for waxing, but it does not last long, and they have to do repeated sessions of waxing on the body for hair removal. But technology has made it easy by introducing laser hair removal for individuals living in Ludhiana to have painless hair removal in their own city.
The individuals not only want to get rid of unwanted hair but also want a brighter skin tone. Nowadays, racism or colour hardly matters in any field, but still, many individuals prefer a lighter skin tone over a tanned and dark one. So they like having skin lightening treatment to feel confident about their looks.
What role does technology play in advanced laser treatments for hair removal?
The laser, which is used during hair removal treatment, uses a beam of light and then converts the light energy into heat to destroy the pigment (melanin) in the hair, which is present in follicles that promote hair growth.
It is a permanent solution but does not give results on the first chance. You need to get some laser hair removal sessions after a particular interval when hair regrows. It would be best to get a laser treatment until the hair stops regrowing. When hairs stop regrowing, the beam of light destroys your follicles, and your hair does not grow further.
There is another permanent solution to stop hair regrowing after the laser treatment known as electrolysis, in which each follicle is destroyed through a probe inserted in each follicle. And permanently stops hair regrowth but is a much more expensive option than laser treatment. And this is a significant reason why most individuals select laser treatment over any other medicine.
Who is eligible for laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is an advanced treatment, but it still has some conditions, like which type of skin works well. It works on dark skin with coarse hair as it gets the melanin easily absorbed by light and gives much better results. The laser somewhere is unsuitable for lighter skin or hair as it is difficult for a beam of light to detect melanin.
Where you want the laser to be done, it impacts the treatment outcomes, as it works well on large areas or groups of hairs in a larger size, like underarms, legs, arms, hands, and feet. Many do laser on the face to remove upper lips the results may be less satisfactory.
Benefits of laser treatment:
- It is a permanent solution if you follow and complete the laser hair removal procedure in proper sittings.
- After laser treatment, you hardly have to spend on hair removal products, so it is a low-maintenance treatment.
- Most individuals who perform the laser hair removal treatment are considered safe, and they hardly have to face any side effects; it merely irritates after 24-48 hours of the procedure.
- The procedure is done in much less time and hardly causes any pain in removing hairs.
- It also removes all the hairs inside the skin as they destroy the hair follicles, which promotes hair growth And gives you smooth and beautiful skin.
- Most importantly, it is a cost-effective and not costly treatment, and its effects last much longer than waxing or shaving.