We all want our hair should look healthy and shining so that we can style them the way we want. But, it is also true that at some point in our lives we all experience hair fall.
The treatment of hair transplant has been in use for more than 30 years. Earlier people were not so much aware of the treatment method. But, now as people are getting to know more about the process and how beneficial it is its demand is also increasing.
Additionally, many celebrities are also opting for this procedure to look amazing on the big screen. This is also the reason people are moving towards this option as their favorite celebrity have also undergone the surgery.
During a hair transplant, the hair follicles are taken from the back of the scalp where hair growth is maximum. After that, the hair is transplanted where hair growth is very less. The hair is transplanted according to the natural hairline. This makes the new hair growth to look natural and the results are also permanent. This is the reason, celebrities are opting for this method of hair transplant.
Well, there are two methods FUE and FUT.
- In FUE, the hair follicles are taken individually and then they are transplanted one by one where hair growth is very less.
- In FUT, a strip of hair is taken from the back and then it is transplanted where hair growth is very less.
In case, you are looking to get Hair Transplant in Jalandhar you should visit our clinic as the doctors are highly experienced and skilled.
- The legend ‘Amitabh Bachchan’ has also undergone the surgery of hair transplant. The year 2000 was a comeback of him and basically, it changed everything for him. People even noticed the visible change in his hair and all the bald spots were gone.
- ‘Sanjay Dutt’ is another celebrity who has to choose this treatment option to get his career back on track. The receding hairline was a very big concern for him which definitely impacted his career in Bollywood because of his looks. In the movie Agneepath, he flaunted the bald look. But after that, he opted the option of FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation). Moreover, he has also a horizontal visible scar on his scalp.
- The one who makes us laugh all the time has also undergone the surgery ‘Kapil Sharma’. After becoming the king of comedy he also tries his luck in the acting. But, before he was famous he suffered from the issue of hair loss. He has also undergone the procedure of hair restoration.
All those who have undergone the surgery were satisfied with the results and definitely the results are also visible. If you are looking to get the treatment then you should consult a doctor for surgery and they will let you know which treatment option will suit.