Hair transplant is the latest craze especially among the youngsters and those who have lost their hair to ultimately fall. But one question that comes in mind of everyone during taking such treatments that are safe to use. Hair transplant in Punjab has recently shown that there are some of the lasting procedures and some are the short lived methods for the hair loss treatments.
More about hair transplant –
It is a surgical process which involves the removal of hair follicles from any site in the body such as in the parts like legs and arms and face. FUT is yet another great method for the same thing
FUE and Strip harvesting is the thing that most of the doctors are suggesting these days to people as it leaves a slim scar at the donor site.
Hair Transplant Steps
- Preparation for the hair transplant –
It is the very first step of any hair transplant surgery and hair follicles from the back of the head are removed and relocated to the balding areas and from which the whole process takes place.
- Donor area trimmed –
Before the surgery is started, the hairs in the donor area are trimmed and proceed further in any manner.
- Donor area is then prepared for the surgery –
Once the hairs in the donor area are trimmed it is given local anaesthesia because this step is very important as far as the surgery preparation is concerned.
- Tissue in the donor area is then removed and the donor area is sutured.
The tissue in the donor area that contains the bald resistant hair follicles is then removed surgically and the donor area is sutured.
- Combed hair over sutured donor area –
The sutures in the donor area are hidden from the hair who is suffering from the problem and then it is removed after almost ten days.
- Donor tissue trimmed into follicular unit grafts –
Microscopes are then used by the surgical technician to view the donor tissue for dissecting and preparing the follicular units hair grafts.
- Bald recipient area is prepared and the incision made in the balding area required particularly –
Once the local treatment is done then the patient is free and the balding recipient area is prepared for the surgical process and is required at the top of the recipient area. FUT is another method which can be used to make in an irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- Grafts are placed according to their densities and immediately after the hair transplant surgery and then at the final stage closing the hair transplant surgery when finished successfully.