FUE Hair Transplant
Follicular Unit Extraction: The Best Way To Get Your Hair Naturally Restored.
Follicular Unit Extraction is a surgical way of hair restoration. In this procedure, hair follicles are taken from the donor area and then transplanted to the areas of hair loss and thinning.
Many people are undergoing this type of Hair Transplant in Srinagar due to the several benefits it offers. It has profited many people experiencing hair fall and has improved their looks so effectively.
In this article, we will shed light on the effects of FUE treatment and how effective it proves to be based on certain factors.
FUE Hair Transplant & how it can help you overcome baldness
This treatment is really beneficial for many people in a lot of ways, as follows:
- Low on scars: You don’t experience a lot of scars as compared to other methods, such as Follicular Unit Transplantation. There will be only tiny, circular scars that are barely noticeable. This will also allow you to have shorter hairstyles.
- Absence of linear scar: You don’t get linear scar on your forehead, which is again great for a short hairstyle.
- Low discomfort: This method is known to be minimally invasive and doesn’t cause much discomfort.
- Faster Recovery: People usually return to their normal activities after this procedure within a few days or a week. This thing also makes FUE the most preferred procedure for people with busy lifestyles.
- Natural Looking Results: The technology involved in this method will precisely extract and transplant the individual hair follicles, which will result in more natural-looking hair.
- Zero Sutures: You don’t require any sutures or staples, which effectively lowers the discomfort and inconvenience.
- Multipurpose: This treatment can also be used to reconstruct your hair, beard or eyebrow transplantation and scar revision.
- Better self-esteem: You will see a great boost in your confidence and self-esteem due to full-grown hair due to this treatment.
These are the benefits that this transplantation method offers you.
You will somehow experience short-term side effects that won’t be there after some time. These effects include pain and low comfort, swelling, scabbing and redness, itching and little scarring.
Factors Before Opting This Procedure
While opting for this treatment, you need to keep certain things in mind before going for this treatment in the following:
- Hair Type: Your hair’s texture and thickness can impact the result of the transplant.
- Hair Characteristics: You need to check the color and contour of your hair to get suitable results.
- Condition of Scalp: You need to check your scalp’s condition to check the existence of any pre-existing disease and treat it before beginning this procedure.
There are some other factors that will not only decide the overall transplantation process but also be effective on the FUE Hair Transplant cost in Jammu & Kashmir. You can also avail for this transplant treatment at Ludhiana, where you will find much better options for the treatment for enhanced hair growth. It is just two hours away from your present location.
Hence, it is important to check these things before opting for this procedure. You will also need to have a better hair care routine to maintain hair growth and curb hair fall.
To learn more about hair transplantation and hair fall treatments, you can visit us anytime and get the best information for both these things.