What Is PRP Therapy?
PRP Therapy stands for Platelet-rich plasma. In this therapy, the doctor uses the rich plasma from your blood for Hair Transplant In Ludhiana as it heals injuries faster and encourages growth elements while also enhancing the stem cells and levels of collagen.
The body produces Platelet-rich plasma naturally. These cells help you to look fresh and young. It also has growth factors in them which help in the regrowth of your thinning hair.
What Is The Procedure Of PRP Therapy?
There are three steps that complete the procedure of PRP Therapy.
Let us know about each one in detail.
- The first step is to withdraw the blood from the patient body, most likely from the arm. This process helps the doctor carry out the PRP Therapy in Jalandhar.
- The second step is to place the blood into a centrifuge so that it would spin down into three layers: platelet-poor plasma, plasma rich in platelets, and red blood cells. The doctor will use the PRP and store the rest of them.
- The third step is to inject the PRP or “blood injection” into the scalp to complete the hair transplant surgery. The doctor uses a syringe after they apply a local anesthetic to numb the area.
Who Is The Right Candidate For PRP Therapy?
There are more people who can get the benefits of PRP therapy than you can imagine. These plasma injections are platelet-rich. Thus, they can help the following groups of people.
- Both men and women can benefit from this. Most of the time, the balding and thinning of hair are most talked about. But what about women? Many do not even know that they are a perfect candidate for PRP theory for the regrowth of hair. There are several factors that can lead to severe hair loss.
- People who are suffering from androgenic alopecia or any other form of alopecia. It is also popularly known as male or female pattern baldness. It is a hereditary condition.
- It is good for a sizable range of people. You will be able to see a successful PRP therapy surgery for those in the age group of 18 to 72, according to some data.
- It also benefits people suffering from extreme hair loss because of high-stress levels. As this problem is not a chronic issue, the doctor can treat it without any complications.
- It is also perfect for those people who have recently noticed severe hair loss. The more recent you have experienced hair loss, the more chances you have to fix it before it is too late for PRP therapy.
- People who have balding or thinning hair, however, are not completely bald. With the help of PRP Injection, you will be able to achieve thick, strong hair that grows from the follicles and is still functioning.
What Are The Side-Effects Of PRP Therapy?
These are some of the most common side -effects of PRP Therapy.
- Irritation during the healing process
- Injury to blood vessels
- Scalp pain
- Scar tissue at the injection site
- Injury to nerves
Book your appointment right now at ASG Hair Transplant Centre and enhance your look with a hair transplant or PRP Therapy to regrow your hair.